Other Recent Articles
- Benefits of an AHA Peel
Posted: Sep 16, 2015
- Christmas Gift Idea's at Ella Bache Hamilton
Posted: Nov 10, 2014
- Prevent & Remove Blackheads
Posted: Oct 15, 2014
- Time for a grease and oil change?
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
- Nourish & Repair Winter Skin
Posted: Aug 06, 2013
- Bright, radiant skin this party season
Posted: Oct 25, 2012
- Ella Bache Hamilton at Portside blog on Suncare
Posted: Oct 22, 2012
- SpiruLines - breakthrough anti-ageing range
Posted: Aug 28, 2012
- How can nature's superfood, also help your skin?
Posted: Aug 14, 2012
- The Skin in August
Posted: Jul 26, 2012
There is nothing is worse for the skin than a long, cold winter. The low humidity in conjunction with hot air and heat can leave your skin looking dull, dry, rough, and even wrinkled and older. Spring is the perfect opportunity to rejuvenate your skin from head to toe by focusing on exfoliation and feeding your skin with essential vitamins and mineral to increase metabolism and oxygenation for healthy skin.
Read more on informative blog on what the warmer weather means for our skins health.