Other Recent Articles
- Benefits of an AHA Peel
Posted: Sep 16, 2015
- Christmas Gift Idea's at Ella Bache Hamilton
Posted: Nov 10, 2014
- Prevent & Remove Blackheads
Posted: Oct 15, 2014
- Time for a grease and oil change?
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
- Nourish & Repair Winter Skin
Posted: Aug 06, 2013
- Bright, radiant skin this party season
Posted: Oct 25, 2012
- Ella Bache Hamilton at Portside blog on Suncare
Posted: Oct 22, 2012
- Spring is here, so what does it mean for our skin?
Posted: Sep 12, 2012
- SpiruLines - breakthrough anti-ageing range
Posted: Aug 28, 2012
- The Skin in August
Posted: Jul 26, 2012
How can nature's superfood, also help your skin?
Wouldnt it be great to harness the power of natures superfoods?
Discovered in South America in the early 16th century as a complete food source, Spirulina is now a widely used nutritional and dietary supplement. A plant microorganism which has been on earth for 3.5 billion years, contains 220 life-essential elements including 70% protein, vitamins, trace elements, minerals, amino acids, peptides and fatty acids – making it the most concentrated source of protein known to man.